Public Houses are where people used to gather to grab a pint and talk about events of the day. It was how people communicate, collaborate and shared ideas because they were public and open to everyone. Over time, they shorten the name to Pubs.
Please join us every Wednesday from 4:30-6:30pm for Packard Place Public House - Virtual Edition. To RSVP for our Public House, CLICK HERE.
You will be placed into a Zoom 'waiting room' if you log in before 4:30pm. If you have not used Zoom before, please log in a few minutes early and make sure everything is working right.
4:30-4:45: Social Check-In
Bartender Madness - show off what you have brought to drink
Photos of Keith Luedeman - a new crowd favorite segment where we see a few awkward photos from Keith's childhood.
- 4:45-5:15: Small Group Community Network
- One of the most popular segments of PPPH. We break attendees into groups of 6-7 folks so that everyone can share and you get to meet new folks in the community. Come see how we have 'cracked the code' for community networking in our virtual world.
- 5:15-5:30: Community Resources & Events
- We discuss new resources and key community events to make sure everyone is plugged in! We also do the weekly 'Charlotte Founder Pulse Check' survey as we track the trends week to week on how folks are feeling about managing their way through the crisis.
- 5:30-6:15: Keg-side Chat with Betsy Hauser, CEO and Founder of Tech Talent South.
- 6:15-6:30: Wrap up