Join the community
Packard Place’s mission has always been to “Put Charlotte First” and build a community of liked minded individuals who believe in the power of entrepreneurship to make our community better. Packard Place Fellowships allow new Founders to become part of Charlotte's vibrant entrepreneurial eco-system without having to pay membership fees or rent for a period of time in order to help startup companies succeed and thrive. We do this because starting a company is hard and we want Founders who have made the decision to take a bold risk feel supported and valued in Charlotte.
Packard Place Startup Fellowships are given to startup founders in order to help them launch their business. This program is about building strong community. It's not just about what you will get, it's about what you will add to the community.
We can't wait for you to start your journey and to join our community of builders and dreamers!
Fellowship applications are review be a group of Packard Place Community members are are awarded based on the following criteria.
- Does the Founder believe and support the Packard Place Statement of Beliefs?
- Is their intention to build and grow their start up in the Charlotte region?
- Does their start up have a clear vision and a chance of success with the ability to create jobs and build Charlotte.
- Startup must be less then 6 months old and less then $200k in revenue
- Ideally, the Founder is working on the business full time but we will consider Founders who are keeping their day jobs for bit as long as they are spending 80 hours/month on their start up.
- Will the Founder be actively using the Fellowship space and be an active member of the Packard Place Community?
For more information and to apply, contact Jasmine Boyce.
Meet our current fellows HERE!
Thank you to our partners!